Fork sleeve (forklift fork extender), this is a forklift attachment that increases the length of the small off-road forklift fork. The fork sleeve has the function of increasing the length of the fork. It is widely used in narrow spaces, trucks that are too wide/goods are too long , the volume is too large or there are obstacles in front of the cargo and other environments. The RTFL fork extender is generally made of manganese steel, which has good strength and flexibility. There is a bolt locking device at the end of the fork extender; it is easy to disassemble and lock. Or when the cargo is too large, the length of the fork can be extended, and at the same time, it can effectively ensure that the fork sleeve will not slip during use, ensuring the safety of the cargo and personnel.
- The length of the extended fork shall not exceed 50% of the length of the original fork, that is, the extended fork shall not be installed on the original fork whose length is less than the "applicable fork length".
- Install the corresponding shovel cover according to the model of the forklift, and do not overload it.
- According to the ground conditions, choose a reasonable steel wire buckle node, and adjust the fork sleeve to a suitable position.
- Put the item on the fork cover, fix the goods, and then raise the fork cover.
- When driving a forklift, operate carefully to avoid accidents.
Specifications of the fork extender:
- 3/3.5 Ton The inside diameter of 135X55mm 1.6m Long
- 3/3.5 Ton The inside diameter of 135X55mm 1.8m Long
- 3/3.5 Ton The inside diameter of 135X55mm 2m Long
- 3/3.5 Ton The inside diameter of 135X55mm 2.2m Long
- 4/4.5 Ton The inside diameter of 160X70mm 1.8m Long
- 4/4.5 Ton The inside diameter of 160X70mm 2m Long
- 4/4.5 Ton The inside diameter of 160X70mm 2.2m Long
More rough terrain forklift accessories and attachments
Contact kaystar RTFL supplier