The chairman and general manager of kaystar heavy industry delivered speeches at the launch of 2023 rough terrain forklifts
The chairman congratulated the conference on a complete success. Thanks to the new and old customers for their support of kaystar
rtfl products, and continue to provide customers with more competitive rtfl products. The general manager introduced the development history of kaystar off-road forklifts, continuous development and innovation, continuous research and development, meeting customer needs, and serving customers are the work goals of kaystar. Improving product competitiveness, continuously reducing costs and improving product quality are the core competitiveness of kaystar. Kaida's 2023 off-road forklift was successfully launched after eight months of R&D and improvement with the joint efforts of scientific and technical personnel. This off-road forklift has a comprehensive design for the body shape, so that its exterior size is greatly reduced (length, width and height) (2, 7 meters x 1, 52 meters x 2, 1 meters), and the cabin and driving interior space are enlarged, which is convenient for Maintenance operation, streamlined design is beautiful and generous.
1. The structure of the frame and the counterweight has been completely transformed, and all the mortise and tenon plus welding process are used to make it stronger and more reliable.
2. The power output and torque ratio difference have been recalculated and tested to make the engine more powerful and more fuel efficient.
3 A lot of improvements have been made in ventilation and heat dissipation, which fundamentally solves the high temperature problem of off-road vehicles when running and working, and prolongs the service life of the engine.
4. The gear shifter has also been upgraded to make it easier and more flexible to operate, which solves the previous defects of poor gear feel and many minor faults.
5. The axle adopts the combination of cast steel and stamping, which avoids the defects of the screw structure, easy loosening and oil leakage of the previous cast iron.
6. The wheelbase of the axle is also reduced to the maximum extent, which is convenient for turning and more flexible.
7. The gantry has also undergone a lot of modifications to the places that affect the sight of work, so that the field of vision is wider and the operation and driving are more convenient.
8. The whole vehicle adopts three-layer anti-embroidery treatment process.
9. The seat adopts adjustable seat, which increases the adjustment and makes the driving experience more comfortable.
10. After the brake system is upgraded, the number of possible brakes has doubled compared to the previous one, which is safer and more reliable.
Kaystar P35A 3.5 ton rough terrain forklift specification